Clubs & National Societies
AIChE Student Chapter
AICHE is the home of chemical engineers. Every ChemE student should be a member. The BYU chapter is run by student officers like you, who are elected by your peers. The club sponsors lots of activities throughout the year including socials, interview workshopss, educational demos, and more.
We have won the Outstanding Chapter Award for the past 5 years!
- If you want a job when you graduate, join us and get involved.
- Recruiters know that AIChE is THE club.
- Resume book is sent to employers (this is a big deal).
- Attend hosted resume and interview workshops.
- Meet recruiters at bowling, golf, BBQs, etc.
- Learn and serve
- Upperclassmen mentor freshmen/sophomores.
- Run for council positions (this is great for the resume).
- Attend hosted industrial seminars.
- Local plant tours.
How to Join
- Slack Team: byuengineering
Biomedical Engineering Club
The Brigham Young University chapter of the Biomedical Engineering Society enhances the opportunities of its members by inviting speakers from industry and academia to present aspects of the biomedical engineering field, by visiting industry to observe biomedical practices, by maintaining a web site with information about biomedical engineering, and by promoting the interests of BYU students and club members to biomedical engineering companies.
Society of Women Engineers
The Brigham Young University chapter of the Society of Women Engineers stimulates women to achieve full potential in careers as engineers and leaders, expand the image of the engineering profession as a positive force in improving the quality of life, and demonstrate the value of diversity.